Fiscal adjustment and growth
Publisher: African Economic Research Consortium in Nairobi
Written in English
- Fiscal policy -- Africa -- Econometric models.,
- Economic stabilization -- Africa -- Econometric models.
|Series||AERC special paper ;, 19|
|LC Classifications||HJ1444 .S34 1995|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||53 p. :|
|Number of Pages||53|
|LC Control Number||95981465|
- The endangered American dream
- The voyage of the Constance
- Symbolism of animals and birds represented in English church architecture.
- SOCIAL SECURITY... IF YOURE SELF-EMPLOYED... SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
- Taxes on knowledge
- Pony girl
- 159 translations for the schools of languages
- Inside the House
- Evaluation of a Ukrainian-English bilingual program, 1978-1979
- Field Guide to the Birds of East Africa
- Too Fat Cant Fly
- Armstrong family of Windham, N.H.
- True to Life Pre-intermediate Video activity book (True to Life)
- True Bliss
- Hanoverians, 1714-1815.
- Out west where I come from
- Report (Stockton State Hospital (Calif.)). 1877
- The error world
Fiscal adjustment and growth by Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel Download PDF EPUB FB2
Additional Physical Format: Online version: Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus. Fiscal adjustment and growth. Nairobi: African Economic Research Consortium, © fiscal adjustment for stability and growth There may be long implementation lags, for example, because tax and expenditure measures are held up by the political process and b udget.
Fiscal Adjustment and Growth: In and Out of Africa. Article (PDF Available) in Journal of African Economies 5(3) February with 66 Reads How we measure 'reads'Author: Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel.
Challenges to Fiscal Adjustment in Latin America The Cases of Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Mexico By Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development OECD Europe’s Fiscal Crisis Revealed: An In-Depth Analysis of Spending, Austerity, and Growth longer and were associated with higher growth. Alesina, Alberto.
“Fiscal adjustments: lessons from recent history.” Ecofin. by: The Political Economy of Fiscal Adjustments likely to survive and look at the effect of a fiscal adjustment on popu- larity ratings. justments are not always associated with reduced growth.
A new book—Chipping Away at Public Debt: Sources of Failure and Keys to Success in Fiscal Adjustment—looks at past fiscal adjustment plans, through case studies for each of. Fiscal Imbalance: A situation where all of the future debt obligations of a government are different from the future income streams.
Both of the obligations Author: Will Kenton. A fiscal adjustment is a reduction in the government primary budget deficit, and it can result from a reduction in government expenditures, an increase in tax revenues, or both simultaneously.